WHO I AM:
WHAT I DO:
A network manager makes sure our Internet and servers are operational. Also developing our online council app.
COME TO ME IF:
- If you have issues with Internet or use of any of our servers or apps.
- You should have both WiFi and Ethernet socket working in your room. Use Ethernet if you can (faster, better).
- If your WiFi is constantly slower than 5 Mbit/s. Test: http://speedtest.net/
- You want to learn more about how our network operates, or would like to help build WiFi connections to other houses.
- You have an idea or feedback for the online council app. Or you want to help develop it.
HOW TO CONTACT ME:
- If you have Internet issues, fill out the WiFi network feedback form at https://cloyne.org/for-members/manager-surveys-forms-etc/
- This also sends me an e-mail.
- If the website is not working, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any other issues or questions, send an e-mail as well.