You may reach individual coordinators by emailing them at the addresses below. Please note the communication etiquette below. You can reach all coordinators by emailing email@example.com. Note that any emails you sent to (or from) @bsc.coop addresses may be monitored by central-level staff.
|Waste Reduction Coordinators (WRMs)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Board Representativesemail@example.com |
|Academic Theme Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Unless it’s an emergency, coordinators may only want to communicate via their coordinator email
- This might exclude: text, personal/school email, Facebook, going to their room, etc.
- You can ask them their individual preferences/boundaries!
- In common space, get consent before asking a question
- Coordinators are also students (as well as human beings!) and may have another job — so they may be in the middle of making food before a long day of class and work
- Real consent means making it possible and easy to say no, which you can do by saying things like “it’s okay if not” and/or offering another time
- Give coordinators 48 hours (or so) to respond to non-urgent emails
- Coordinators get way too many emails, on top of personal and school email, and may be in the middle of working on things
- If you’ve waited a reasonable amount of time, bump the email
- If you still haven’t heard back after another day or so, and the email is time-sensitive, cc the House President(s) and/or Facilities Coordinator
- Fill out forms and look at sheets when you can (see email signatures)
- There are forms and sheets for things like maintenance and food requests, internet issues, Cloyne Core Values and Home Improvement hours, etc.