Via the bylaws page
Bathroom Policy Back to Table of Contents
- All members are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of common bathrooms.
- The Facilities Manager is responsible for creating and checking bathroom cleaning schedules.
- Members will be assigned bathroom cleans on a rotation to be shared as equally as possible among floor residents.
- Temporary bathroom cleaning shifts will be posted at the beginning of the semester. Completed temporary bathroom cleans will count as workshift at the discretion of the Facilities Manager.
- Permanent bathroom cleaning shifts will be assigned within 3 days of room bids.
- Members will be required to clean their bathroom twice during the week they are scheduled to clean their bathroom.
Bathroom Fines: Back to Table of Contents
- Members who fail to complete a bathroom clean by the assigned completion time will be fined 1.5 hours at the workshift rate.
- Members will be fined an additional 1.5 hours at the workshift rate per missed bathroom clean for the third and subsequent missed bathroom clean in a single term.
- Members who have missed 4 or more bathroom cleans in a term will be issued a conditional contract requiring them to not collect any further bathroom fines in the term and not to exceed 2 missed bathroom cleans per term in the future.
- Members will be informed of all missed bathroom cleans at each workshift fine date.
- Make-up bathroom cleans will be compensated at the rate of .75 hours at the workshift rate per bathroom clean